March 14, 2012

Good news

Just when I think life can get me down I tend to forget that I do work my ass off to not reap the rewards.

I got a job as a tutor for foster adolescents.

Got my new school placements from April to December. yay for 15 minute commutes!

Taking my teacher exams in May.

Vegas in May for the BFF's bday and possibly June if I can work out a budget for my own bday and Britt's too!

Babysitting Ben Memorial Day weekend! I can't stop thinking about all the cool things we can do and make together! And of course, get some of our favorite froyo!

I've lost a few more pounds, and dropped down to a size 6!

I gave up leisure reading, sad thing really, but glad to be studying for my state teacher exams.

And finally learning to love me for me. I swear if I don't do for it me, then no one else will.

Oh yeah, Ericka graduates in May too! And so does the BFF well June really, but I'm so happy for all the people in my life doing big, amazing things!

:)

Happy hump and pi day!

No comments:

Post a Comment