May 3, 2012

Silence

I know I've been a bad blogger. I've been rather quiet around these parts. I've been dealing with my own self. THey say we are own worst enemy. Today was a good day. Actually a great day. Better than others. Mostly because I got to tagalong with the BFF to drive up to Santa Barbara to pick up his little brother from school. And, I even got to walk for a bit along Goleta Beach! And...wait for it....wade in the water for a bit. I haven't done that in quite a long time, so long that I don't even recall when was the last time. It was so nice to just have that me time on the beach. Going to the beach has always been one of my favorite things, sadly I don't do it enough. I really need to change that. It makes me happy. After all at one point I did want to be a marine biologist. (I still know a lot of random facts about the ocean, animals, plant life, and the ecosystem.) I think I'm due for a full day trip to the beach, provided that I lather myself with sunscreen, otherwise I'll end up as one huge red tomato! Not fun.

I must remain positive and strong. I have my CSETs this Saturday and I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment