September 13, 2012

Currently...

....I'm catching up with life post summer job, and about to become super busy with school, work, mentoring, and just plain ol' life. Thought I'd start by documenting some of my favorite things at the moment.

1) Herschel Laptop Sleeve - I ab-so-lu-te-ly love it!!! It was a birthday gift from él. (Sidenote: él is the guy I'm currently dating.) I love the leather on the bottom, the color navy blue, and the fuzzy, soft fleece interior. I'd been searching for one for ages, and I found one on Zappos as I was browsing. Definitely one of the best birthday gifts I've received in ages.

2) Books - Yes, I managed to find a Norton American Literature Anthology vol. 1 for $2!!! Score for me! Also, picked up this other book Making Literature Matter. Both books cost a whooping....wait for it....wait for it....$4.35 with tax!!! Yes, I do get this excited over purchasing books at a discount!
3) Trader Joe's Fleur de Sel Caramels - I love caramel anything, but salted caramel is my kryptonite! These are tooo die for. I bought a box at TJ's a few weeks ago, and I've been slowly eating one at a time. So hard not to just give in and eat all of them in one sitting. Definitely a great pick me up treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment