June 15, 2010

LMU



After taking a whole year off from school, well not really since I took a few child development courses last fall, I’ve decided to take the plunge and apply for graduate school. I’ve been so hesitant, mostly because I keep changing my mind every other day. Due to the fact that I have been scared to take the next step in my life. So today my application to LMU is due, which brings me to my next point. If you have ever lived in LA or visited LA you know that you have to leave at least an hour before your scheduled time of arrival because traffic is horrendous. Case in point: I had to leave my house at 615 in order to get to Westchester by 715am, so I can be at LMU by 7:45. Yes, I know its ridiculous, because I still have to duke it out with morning commuters to get to work asap!!! Hopefully I won’t be too late. At this point, I am exhausted!!! I cannot wait to get home tonight and rest for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment