April 5, 2012

Positive update

My funk has left me feeling really negative these past few weeks and I really need to snap out of it! I need to check myself, before I wreck myself ;)

Positive things in my life at the moment:
1. Registered for my CSETs in English! And I realized its on the day I had registered for a 5k :(
2. I fit back into my size 6 J.Crew skirts! Woot! Take that college weight! :)
3. Reread one of my favorite high school books: Fahrenheit 451
4. Met my master teacher and principal at my placement high school for student teaching and observations.
5. Bought a blouse in 2 different colors that slims me down and are appropriate for student teaching! Yay! Minimizing my bossom!
6. Planning a visit to my old work site to visit my kiddos and coworkers.
7. Starting a new job! Yay! Back with students!
8. Having my shoes snap and break at the library at school, but being saved by my running shoes. 
9. Nifty new H2Obottle in USC colors!
10. Spending Tuesday evening reading for this weekend's class!

No comments:

Post a Comment