December 3, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday: Holiday Edition

1. Holiday spirit makes me all giddy with excitement! I can’t wait to decorate the house and my room!
2. The holidays are incomplete without a peppermint hot chocolate, going up to Hastings Ranch to take in all the gorgeous houses decorated in holiday lights, and a trip to go pick out our Christmas tree!
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is to hang out with my sisters and have a good ol’ time!
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is to gather around the table and eat so many tamales that we cannot physically move!


5. Holiday music is lovely! Yes, I am that person that is obsessed with it! I play it constantly in my car, but only in my car. It would drive everyone else at home nuts!
6. This year, I’ll be spending the holidays with my dad and older siblings. My mom and younger siblings will be traveling out of the country to Mexico (as is customary) for the holiday season.
7. Holiday wish list
- Anything from Anthropologie
- A pair of bow leather flats from J.Crew
- Sports bras, high compression please!
- Anything from Rugby
- An airplane ticket to DC or NYC :)

1 comment: