December 4, 2010

Sorry, new Gap jeans

I’ve had my eye on a pair of jeans from the Gap, sadly, I can’t seem to budge with their price tag of $69.50!!! Especially being on a tight budget nowadays that’s almost a month worth of gas, a few meals and even a major trip to Target. I, however, do have about 4 pairs of jeans in my closet that I haven’t worn in the past few months due to a weight gain. Now this is where I am determined to not succumb to my itch of “wanting a new pair of jeans.” I’m going to weigh myself and set a running schedule up for myself and my goal is to be able to fit back into them. I mean, not just those jeans, but I have a whole closet full of clothes that I can wear and restyle & refashion with my handy dandy sewing machine. So here goes: newest resolution: to lose enough weight so I can fit back into my jeans & skirts.
In case you were wondering, here are the jeans I’ve been dying to get (it’s so hard too, since I even have a 40% coupon for the Gap!!!)


2 comments:

  1. Good jeans are hard to find, those look like they have an amazing fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck :) I always say the same thing- I won't buy new jeans until I lose weight. When I do lose weight, I buy jeans, and then I end up putting the weight on again so the jeans don't fit anymore. Horrible cycle :( haha

    ReplyDelete