December 17, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Giving is the best ever! I love coming up with practical and one of a kind gifts. In previous years, I have gone out shopping, but this year I'm doing a strict handmade Christmas. So everyone is getting something either handmade by me or someone on etsy.com

2. Receiving is nice, but if I don't get anything it's also not the end of the world.

3. The best gift I ever received was my espresso machine. Yes, that's right, my espresso machine! :)

4. The best gift I ever gave was  the earrings I made for my sisters.

5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is sewing lessons. So then I can really whip up my own creations faster than I do now.

6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is the joy of being by oneself. Yes, really, I don't think people learn how to be happy by themselves and go about being miserable.

7. The one gift I wanted as a child, but never got was an Easy Bake Oven...hmmm...I think my joy for being a domestic began as a small child.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got your own expresso machine! How cool is that! And yeah, I want to learn how to sew too! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will totally give you sewing lessons ha ha. Okay so it might be hard to learn in different states. But I learned how to sew in just a few months and did a lot of it with just experimenting and youtube. You can so do it! I'm here for tips if you need too!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete