August 16, 2011

Back on...

I took a few days off from maintaing my Tumblr, mostly because I was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with the platform. Don't get me wrong I love Tumblr and its function, but not at the present moment. I decided to come back on blogspot so I could have a bit more control over my posts and format them differently. [I am also HTML illiterate, so this makes things harder for me.] I planned on transferring all of my posts from Tumblr over to Blogspot, but the process is time consuming and tedious. So I decided to just start semi-fresh on my new blog and begin posting new content.

I am coming up with a system for blogging and maintaing it so I don't get overwhelmed and all over the place. I also hope to use this space to start sharing some of my pieces that I've been working on the past few weeks.

Ciao! 
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment