November 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday #10

1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     discovering an Italian food truck!!!! And drinking a San Pellegrino Arcianta :)  .

2.   Colder weather makes me   want to cozy up with someone under the covers, drink hot chocolate, and watch movies     .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    my job, my friends, and realizing that I'm not really such a prude after all   .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    ballet flats. They're versatile - you can dress them up or down (I totally agree with Lauren!!)   .

5.  My personality type is    not sure at all :/ .

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     chocolate!!! Especially dark chocolate with hazelnuts!!!   .

7.  My favorite color to wear is    pink, grey, yellow, red, blues :)  .

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say how nice it is to see somebody write that they are happy with their job? You don't hear about that too much today, so it's very refreshing when somebody does!

    And I totally agree on the dark chocolate! 86% cacao or more is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a personality test! They're fun! :)

    Also, I'm a fan of ballet flats, too. Especially when I was pregnant. Oh, yes.

    I agree with Nicole, it's nice to hear someone loving what they're doing.

    ReplyDelete