November 5, 2011

Whirlwind week

Every now and then I feel like life picks up the pace and my week slips by faster than I can even imagine. This past week was one of those weeks. And for once, I'm totally okay with it. I got to hang a few times with one of my favorite people ever. Ran a 5K race with my HS bff. Took a spontaneous decision and went to go see City and Colour live with a great group of people. I had a great time, laughed a ton, ate some delish In-n-Out, had a glass of Shock Top, and stopped thinking for once. This is a huge step for me: to stop thinking and just feel. I was fortunate to see Mr. Victor VillaseƱor in person speak at Vroman's about his new book. Bought said new book. Bought 2 new amazing CDs at Amoeba. Overall a great week. Too bad it went by quickly. Let's see what the following week has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment