November 8, 2011

Happy list #6

Last week due to my own lack of strategic planning I forgot to write a happy list up. But it was okay to skip a few days of blogging, it reminded me that I need stop trying to capture everything and just live my life and go with the flow of things. And lately, that's exactly what I've been doing!

  1. A mocha made with black cat espresso from Intelligentsia
  2. "Gaining" 1 more hour of sleep.
  3. City and Colour live! Be jelly!
  4. A great time on Halloween weekend. Movie watching and being toasty! :) 
  5. Loving a stress free job!
  6. Buying tickets to go see Bad Religion, Youth Brigade, and TSOL! Best part: getting to go with my best friend! :)
  7. Spending quality time with my Benster. Even if he did eat half of my churro. 
  8. Eating delish chicken parm sandwich from an Italian food truck.
  9. Running a 5k race with my one of my girl friends.
  10. Fresh squeezed OJ from Trader Joe's!

No comments:

Post a Comment