November 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday #11

1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is    Wendy's Lookbook  .

2.   Something I am thankful for is   my amazing group of girl friends. We can go weeks without chatting but we can pick right up from where we left off      .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    a little boy on the train. He kept staring at me, but as soon as I turned to look at him he would look away. We played that game for ohhh about 10 minutes   .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    a pair of cognac Melissa Button Frye boots   .

5.  I am excited about    the Bad Religion, TSOL, and Youth Brigade show next month :) .

6.  If I were a color I would be    crimson .

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    drinking a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and hanging out with a friend  .

No comments:

Post a Comment