November 22, 2011

Happy list #7

I really do enjoy making my happy lists. It helps keep my life in perspective and remind myself of what I have and how lucky I am.

1. Midnight in Paris! I watched and I am in love with it!!! Instant favorite!
2. Scoring a pair of Vera Wang Lavender flats at Marshall's for $50!!!
3. Wearing my fave pair of jeans and getting complimented on them.
4. Eating carne asada tacos with freshly made frijoles de olla (my fave!)
5. Date night with mami: ballet folkorico show and dinner.
6. Playing words with friends.
7. Baking pumpkin spice cupcakes from scratch and making my own cream cheese frosting.
8. Playing with my nephew and smothering him with kisses. And having him give me a kiss back!
9. Taking the first step to getting my first tattoo done in a few weeks!
10. My little sister surprised us all and came home for a few days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment