December 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday #13



1.   The holiday season is     the best time of the year. Spending time with my family and friends. Appreciating even more all of the blessings I have in my life  .


2.   Snow makes me   happy, giddy, excited, and bubbly      .

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is    tomato basil soup and grilled cheese    .

4. Winter is the best time for    reading in bed under the blankets with a nice big cup of coffee   .

5.  I can hardly wait for    my little sister to come home for winter break .

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to    choose each gift carefully with intent and meaningfulness .

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a    4. My family is going through a rough time with an aunt in the hospital. Not exactly in the mood to be all Christmas   .

No comments:

Post a Comment