December 8, 2011

Old Faithful

Dear Grey Le Pliage:

I love you! Words cannot come close to describing the affection and love I feel towards you. Grey Le Pliage you were there for me through the good times and the bad times. You've seen the best of the US, Spain, and Europe. You've protected my wallet, books, notebooks, Frida, and an assortment of other things. I will miss you dearly. You have been one of the best gifts I've ever received in years! You fought a good fight, it lasted almost 5 rounds which equivalent to 5 human years! You were your battle scars proudly. Don't worry your fraternal sister Beige Le Pliage will take good care of me. She's been waiting her turn since I found her in Paris. Remember you will always be my first and a great first at that!~ You kept everything dry when we got caught in the torrential downpour in Salamanca. Do you remember that afternoon? Because I do; that's when I realized that you loyal to me and you would never betray me. Now the only thing that has betrayed me is your old age, but even then it was bound to happen.

So this is to you Grey Le Pliage....to the bag that could. To the bag that never let anything get wet. To the bag that made me look great! To the bag that got me through Europe and back. Te quiero! Never forget that! And remember, Beige Le Pliage can never replace you, all she's doing is filling that void that you have left me with.

Love,
C.


Both of us in Geneva, Switzerland
Freezing our tooshies off in London
Good times with my sisters in Alexanria, VA

Exhausted on the NYC subway.
RIP Grey Le Pliage.
You will be missed dearly....

No comments:

Post a Comment