December 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday #14

 
 
1.   Love is     butterflies in your tummy, getting distracted by their kisses, their smell is intoxicating, compassion, laughter, happy times, sharing intimate movies, being completely comfortable around that person   .

2.   Being in love feels like   the whole world is zooming by you and its okay, because you are with the one you love      .

3.  My favorite quote about love is   
"An intimate relationship does not banish loneliness. Only when we are comfortable with who we are can we truly function independently in a healthy way, can we truly function within a relationship. Two halves do not make a whole when it comes to a healthy relationship: it takes two wholes."

- Patricia Fry    .

4. The most important thing in a relationship is    trust and communication    .

5.  A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is    someone unwilling to put in effort  .

6.  The way I show love in my relationships is    cooking dinner, complimenting them, buying them little things that make me think of them, sending random text message throughout the day, letting them know how I love them constantly .

7.  I love    my BFF :)  .

No comments:

Post a Comment