February 17, 2012

Drunken confessionals

Oh man...where do I even begin on drunken confessionals. Well, first off here's my personal definition: a person gets inebriated beyond recognition, proceeds to tell a good friend what they are currently thinking, or a secret or a good juicy gossip they heard via the grape vine. Then said inebriated person proceeds to blabber more than they should or realize that you are going to be sick and puke into your toilet, or side walk, or bush, etc. More likely than not you will spill out your honest feelings and thoughts, and depending on who you tell it can either be good or disastrous. Use drunken confessionals at your own risk.

I have been guilty of many sessions of drunken confessionals. I don't even know where to start on them. Oh I know let me just list a few things I've said (and have been told by others.)

- Dayyyymmnnnnnnn feisty Latina!
- "OH MY GOD!!! I want a ____ like that in me now!" {yes, I may have said this numerous times, and no I never did anything}
- "Yuly....voce e uma meninha muita boa!" {Yes, I would have full on conversations in Portuguese with my bestie and with my filter down I wasn't half bad at speaking it!}
- "Nooo...Yuly really!!? You too!?" (Proceed to run to my toilet and puke out a few long island iced teas and a pitcher or two of beer)
- "Katie!!!! Look what I found in the restroom!" (Pulls out jumbo sized industrial toilet paper roll from the restroom)
- "I don't like you." (I won't tell this to anyone sober, so if I say this drunk, its because I probably more than likely don't like you.)
-"Yuly...please, por favor, just let me call him. I need to talk to him. I miss him." (Thank you bestie for not letting me drunk dial anyone.)

Another word to the wise, if you drink with me be prepared to have me raise my volume tenfold, I'm already loud as it is, but even worse when I've been drinking. And I may or may not get overly excited when a song by Pitbull comes on the radio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment