February 16, 2012

Sometimes I forget

That I'm pretty friggin' amazing. The things I've done, the places I've seen, the books I've read, the people I've encountered, my experiences (positive and negative) have all helped shape me into the person I am today. I wouldn't have it any other way. People gonna hate, people gonna talk shit, people gonna be who they are. But I will always be me, and I can't let myself forget that. I've accomplished a lot in my short 24 years of life, and there's more to come in the future. I need to remind myself that I am not a failure by any means. I've simply just taken a few detours, and perhaps hit a few bumps on the road, but I'll get to my destination. I definitely give more than I expect in return. Sometimes I wish I didn't give so much of myself to others, but I believe its part of what makes me, me. I hope one day I can get in return what I've given to others. I know that sounds selfish but its been in the back of my mind lately.

Note to self:
Chris you are ahhmaahhzing, beautiful, intelligent, brilliant, crafty, energetic, daring, and poised to take the world. Don't let others bring you down. Cut them out of your life, like you cut out magazines. Can't stop, won't stop.

1 comment:

  1. Get it, girl! You are amazing and I know that you will do great things with your life! <3 - E

    ReplyDelete