February 18, 2012

Happy list #8

I can't remember the last time I did a happy list, but last night I had a rough night. So I think one of these is due to help cheer myself up.

1. I dropped another pant size. I am now down to a size 8!
2. Buying new jeans for $19!
3. Reading and finishing a 400+page novel in a week!
4. Getting a new (used) to me delivery of books in the mail.
5. Eating my favorite burger with my favorite person. :)
6. Enjoying lattes at my favorite coffee shop.
7. Getting tickets for a long time favorite band with my favorite person. Excited to see Ozomatli in person!
8. Talking to my USC bestie about California's lovely PACT. Yes, I'm already doing my research.
9. Getting a near perfect on my paper. 11 out of 13 points :)
10. Being surprised by my favorite person. He showed up to the coffee shop I was studying at, and gave me a restroom break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment