September 28, 2011

10 things I learned from Prudence

Merriam-Webster defines Prudence as "the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason; caution or cirucumspection as to danger or risk."

This is my list of 10 things I learned from Prudence.

  1. Planning for your future does not always produce the desired results.
  2. In fact it might just cause you to waste away your youth.
  3. Only a handful of positive outcomes emerge from exercising prudence.
  4. How to hide your true feelings, likes, and conform to society's and your family's expectations. (And this is not a good thing)
  5. How to effectively read, write, and create ridiculously long study guides.
  6. You can't survive life by being scared. You need to attack risk (or the danger) head on.
  7.  Take risks.
  8. Be yourself. No one got ahead ( or learned to be happy) in life by lying to themselves.
  9. And planning can lead you astray to another wonderful plan that you'll end up loving more than your original one.
  10. Finally, I learned how to be the biggest prude possible, but in the process of unpruding myself. (Yes, I just gave myself poetic license. :) )
Remember: Exercise Prudence in moderation. Use extreme caution when around Prudence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment