September 3, 2011

Revised 'New Year's Resolutions'

You did it. I did it. Shoot, we all do it.


No. Not that.


I'm referring to the other that. You know, the one (or ones) that we make at the start of every year. Yup, new year's resolutions. I always fail at being successful in accomplishing them. So this is another attempt at revising them so I can accomplish them.


Here goes:
1. Running at least 3 times a week.
2. Stop biting my nails. (I swear this has been the toughest one for me)
3. Read more.
4. Visit more museums/explore more events across SoCal.
5. Keep organized.
6. Save more!!!! 
7. Get a full time teaching gig.


Pretty straight forward and simple, right? I'm definitely set on tackling these. Do you ever revise and revisit your new year's resolutions as the year progresses?

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on #2.
    What can we do to stop that???

    Should we keep in touch to keep track of our midyear resolution?? :P


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! we should! it would be such a help to have someone else who's on the same boat as I am! bythway I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete