September 18, 2011

Proud Banana Slug Sister!

Thought I'd write up a quick post on how proud I am of my little sister for embarking on her own four year journey at UC-Santa Cruz. Making me a proud banana slug sister!!! I look forward to hearing about your adventures, triumphs, and mistakes. Its going to be a crazy fast four years. I hope they are the best four years. I can't wait to go visit you on my school/work breaks and get to know the beautiful city of Santa Cruz as you will no doubt know very well soon. I know we've had our differences, quarrels, etc. After all we are as different as night and day. I know you'll do great things and learn many things about our world, yourself, and what it means to be a colored-Latina-Mexican-1st generation university student. Remember I will always be here even if you need a Skype buddy at 2am.

Miss you!

xoxo

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment