September 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank #3


1.   You should always take time to     read and drink some good coffee  .

2.    The innocence of children      make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for   November   .

4.    Saturday   is my favorite day of the week.

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is    how my laptop makes my thighs feel warm after its been on my lap .

6.  If I could, I would   hire a seamstress to make me all the dresses and skirts i desire    .

7.  I rather like    vanilla milkshakes and chili cheese fries   .

1 comment:

  1. I can't even imagine how awesome it would be if I had a seamstress at my disposal. I'd never have to return skirts that are too big in the hips but perfect in the waist :)

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog.

    ReplyDelete