September 5, 2011

Weekend Roundup

Weekend round up

Friday night: Spent quality time with El Novio. Ate yummy In n Out, relaxed, finished watching Friends with Benefits, and cuddled. Perfect night in my opinion.

Saturday: Ate 5 Guys with El Novio for lunch! Delish! Trojans won! Bruins lost! :) (I mean darn it! They lost!)

Sunday: Family lunch at the San Antonio Winery. Here are a few pictures from Sunday. Then I had a yummy dinner of pizza, chicken, and spuds with El Novio. We also started watching Thor and spent more quality time together.

Papi and younger sister

Ridiculously priced wines.

It looks like I have a calavera for a head!

A catrina I want to get! Day of the Dead is coming up! My fave holiday!

Flor and Benjamin

Benjamin took this picture of Grandma & Grandpa

He doesn't like flash. My big brother & Benjamin

Benjamin took a candid of me on the phone.

According to him this giraffe belongs to him.

Eekk! Wine! and more wine!

Us working the press!

Three generations of Estradas!

Benjamin being tough and working the press alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment