October 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday #6

 
 
1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      watching Jersey Shore, what's so good about it!? 

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is    ? (I can't think of anything)     .

3.  When I've had a bad day I   go out for a solo run   .

4. I'd prefer    a night in    to    a night out     any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    taking my CSETs!

6.  Something worth fighting for is     your other half, your better half. This person is the one that completes and balances you is worth the fight; even if it does mean time apart   .

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    "she is caring, warm, tender, and caring"  .

2 comments:

  1. #6. loved it.
    :)




    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Jersey Shore is awful.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog!

    ReplyDelete