October 19, 2011

Letter from Mr. Graffin

I'm going to say that he personally addressed this letter to me and thanked me for purchasing his book and reading it. I'm also going to tell myself that he knows that I'm a big fan and in love with his brain. Yes, that's right, his brain. :) And now, I might be contemplating getting a copy in paperback just because. :)

Greetings Christina,

Well, it's been quite a year. In Sept. of 2010 Anarchy Evolution was
released as a hardcover. I had a great time meeting so many readers
at those book events around the United States and Canada. It's with
great satisfaction -- and a complement to the book's success -- that
I was informed about the paperback release. Whenever a paperback
comes out for a book I like, I enjoy having multiple copies; one to take
on tour that usually gets thrashed, one to stick in my field bag that I
take on hikes, or one copy that stays on that little pile in the kitchen
for weeks. Infused with crumbs and discolored with coffee, it's a great
breakfast companion. I just want to thank everyone who enjoys the
kind of slow entertainment and education they get from reading books.
There's no substitute for a tattered page. It records history and
contemplations in its grungy stain. Thank goodness for paperbacks!

All my best,

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment