October 15, 2011

Me, myself, & I

Eve Ensler I love you. I really do, and for me to say that I love someone is a pretty big deal. You gave me the courage, the strength, and the serenity to participate in the Vagina Monologues a few years ago. And now, again you are here supporting me, giving me the strength to reach out and make things better for myself. I have finally chosen to tackle head first what has been troubling me since I was a sophomore in college. Life is never easy, but it doesn't mean that it has to be ridiculously hard either. So here I am tackling my inner demons that have held me back for so long. No more putting myself in unnecessary unsafe and stupid situations. VagiMon you taught me so much about myself, and some how and some where along the way I lost sight of what I had learned during those months. I cannot lose sight of myself, my sexuality, my gender, and what I'm capable of. A good friend once told me that I'm "enigmatic" and that's a good thing.

I am multi-faceted.

I am me.

I am everything that I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment