October 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday #9

1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a marine biologist    when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   a full-time English and Spanish teacher     .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like one of the characters in whichever book I was reading at the moment    .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    the year I was a scary person. I spent an hour in hair and make up with my big brother, but it came out ahh-mah-zing!  .

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    my hot pink Barbie battery operated car .

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     really wasn't a kid, but I bought tickets as a h.s. senior for a Tiger Army show and went to Hollywood with my girl friends and it was the best show ever! Worth being grounded   .

7.  I get daily inspiration from    bloggers, Pinterest, people on the street, books, and the people I love  .

2 comments: