October 4, 2011

happy list #2

happy list is back for another round. :)

yay!

10 things that make me happy

  1. Seeing a deer, coyote, and hawk all within 2 days on my runs into the local hills. 
  2. Playing tag with our special ed students.
  3. Reading books with my nephew and having him tell me why the dinosaurs get a sad face. [He's on a happy/sad face system for behavior. So everything is all about getting happy faces.]
  4. My nephew giving me my own sad face; for failing to correctly help him use the big boy toilet. (In my defense, I'm a girl, boy toilets are a new thing for me.)
  5. Rediscovering my passion for running.
  6. Zumba! Its so much fun! 
  7. Students keeping themselves and each other on check. I just give them the evil look and they know. 
  8. Watching my favorite TV shows.
  9. Enjoying my own homemade lattes in chilly weather.
  10. Having a fulfilling job. Even when it is stressful and overwhelming, I still love my students and school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment