October 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday #7

 
 
1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was      buy groceries for a homeless family while I was in Spain.

2.   When it comes to working out    I'm getting better at it. I've become hooked on running, although its getting harder in the mornings to get up. I don't know why I've been so exhausted lately      .

3.  A woman should always   strive to be a force to be reckoned with. And to quote Ludacris: "A lady on the streets, and a .... in bed. " ;) Well that last part is more of my take on what I should be   .

4. I wish I could    lift tons of weight and get strong    and then I'd    wake around knowing that I could beat any one up :)   .

5.  A best friend is    someone who knows all your crap and will call you out on it, but loves you nonetheless (I totally agree on this with Lauren!) .

6.  I can't get enough of     every thing Dia de los Muertos. Its my favorite holiday and I always look forward to it   .

7.  This weekend I am    babysitting my nephew overnight, going to an outdoor show with some friends, and going for a long run on a trail  .

No comments:

Post a Comment