October 2, 2011

mia vita

Ohh mia vita, what a deceptive and conniving little vixen you are. (Also, recently I noticed how I personify every object/concept I do not like in a female and woman. My apologies to my gender, but I honestly don't think males/men can ever be as conniving as a female/woman can be. Trust me on this one.) When ever I think I get a break, bam! Turns out I don't. Here I am thinking I'll be able to go back to school for the spring semester, then it hit me. I have to pay for my car insurance and car payments at the same time. Sigh.  So what to do? Do I take another semester off? Do I transfer to a more affordable program? [Mind you that I'm at my dream school working on my Master's and teaching credential.] I despise being such a pessimistic and worry wart, but truth be told, its all I can find myself to be at the moment. I love my job, minus the fact that its hardly enough for me to get by on. I really don't want to leave it, but by the looks of it, I just might have to. Sigh.

Mia vita, when will you get easier? When will all the pieces finally fall together? When will I finally have it all?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure we were sisters in another life. :) I can empathize with you on this one.

    ReplyDelete