October 11, 2011

Happy list #3

I think I like this better, than my old "Things I want", because honestly, there a lot of things I want and only a few that truly make me happy.

Enjoy!

  1. Learning to relax and just go with the flow of things.
  2. Not taking any work home! Yes, I have finally managed to do this! Yipee!
  3. Indie movie nights with good company.
  4. Yard sale finds! A new blouse, sweater, and skirt for under $5, yes please! And thank you!
  5. Eating my favorite tacos from my favorite lunch truck. 
  6. New running shoes! 
  7. Listening to one of my favorite songs on repeat. 
  8. Eating dark chocolate.
  9. Finding the song my class will perform too! Atomic dog :)
  10. One of my BFFs ran and completed his first half marathon! Woot! Very proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment