January 6, 2012

10 things I won't admit (but I am now) #1

1. I secretly enjoyed/loved listening to all the boy band music of the 90s! :) Despite how much I talked smack about them. Yes, I love Ricky Martin, but I also loved all the other boy bands. Okay...so I might still listen to them now too...hehehe and I might or might not know most of the lyrics to the songs too.

2. I kiss Dexter, my teddy bear, good night and pretend that I'm kissing the love of my life goodnight. Mushy I know. It helps me sleep. In all fairness, Dex was a gift from him and I keep him very close to me. Dex has gone all long trips away from home with me. So far he's been up and down New England, DC, NYC, SF, Santa Cruz, Fresno, and he's a resident of my bed. He's sort of become my keeper of sanity/peace/love.

3. I hate running. As much running as I did in high school, and I have this past year. I hate it. I only run because I enjoy the challenge it provides and how it makes me feel afterwards. Come on endorphin/adrenaline rush!

4. I enjoy the taste of beer. For the longest time I said I 'hated' beer because it was nasty and boys drank it. Well guess what!? I find myself not enjoying hard liquor anymore, but rather gravitate to beers. And maybe its not just for the boys. I just had arrogant bastard for the first time this past Monday and I loved it! :)

5. I like wearing 'nice' undies (read: lingerie). It makes my tooshie look good and I love how I feel. Not for anyone else, but for me.

6. I like how I look in my bikini. Yes, I have tried it on in my bedroom and perhaps closely examined myself in my full length mirror. For once in my life I like how I look and I'm happy with my body. Now I just need to tan a bit.

7. I love to eat toast with mayo and sugar. I know it sounds gross, but I swear its delicious!!!

8. I hate eating veggies. Well to be fair, not all veggies only the majority of them! :) I eat them because I know they are good for me, but I really don't enjoy them at all.

9. I love wearing heels! No matter what I say that I can't wear them because I'm too tall, blah blah, blah! It's all my own excuses I give myself. In reality, I love to wear them I just don't because I feel like I over power those around me.

10. Dance! Just dance! I LOVE TO DANCE! It has always been one of my favorite activities as a child! I was actually decent at it, but somewhere it got lost. I briefly rediscovered it in middle school in the form of ballet. I swear I have two left feet, but I love to move to a good beat/rhythm/song. I dance in my car, room, and anywhere I can where no one can see me. So don't be fooled when I say I don't like to, its just that I'm self-conscious that I can't really dance well. This has a bit to do with my Supergirl complex; I don't like to do that which I don't excel at. Silly yes, however, I can and WILL change this!


Whoa!  That feels good to get off my shoulders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment