January 9, 2012

Elated

I never could have imagined being so giddy and excited for two back to back trips to Vegas later this year. First trip, will also break my Vegas cherry, to celebrate my BFF's 25th birthday. I have some amazing ideas for a collective friend gift we are getting him. Uber excited about that! Then the following month I'm off to Vegas for my birthday bash and will be combined with another close friend's birthday bash! So it'll be two great weekends with lots of great people, food, and drinks! Now the hard part: no more coffee out, no more shopping, and really just sticking to my budget. Good things grad school is starting up again. I won't have time for much :) I just gotta buy my espresso and I'll be good. And no more eating out for lunch.

overall I am feeling fantastic, enthusiastic, and happy for my friends and myself. I am happy for everyone that is close to me. I'm happy that they are happy and doing well. This is what love is all about people: being happy for those that are dear and close to you.

I got nothing but love and happiness flowing through my body and thoughts right now :)

P.S. Did I mention that I'm even just as excited to get to go shopping for my first night club dress? And my first ever actual LBD? I mean I have a few LBD, but they are more under 'cocktail hour' dresses, than "DAMN! Look at that hottie!!!" dresses. Yes, as much as I hate attention from the opposite sex, I do still like to look good in what I wear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment