January 4, 2012

My thoughts according to Google +

Its interesting to note what I put on Facebook versus Tumblr versus Google+ versus here. I censor myself mostly on Facebook due to the fact that I have family on it and they don't have a clue about my blog. So I'm able to express myself more so on other platforms. I thought it would be interesting and good to share what I rant/ramble/say on Google+, because most of the time its my first/instant reaction. I used Google+ as my Twitter, sans followers, which is a good thing because then I'm posting for myself, my own sanity, and not for anyone else.

"Sometimes all you need is a little bit of 'rum' in your life. :)"


"It may be oh about 5 months away, but I'm looking for to a weekend with the girls in Vegas! :)"

"makes me happy that my students from last summer can ask me for help in other subjects besides english/literature/writing."

"its amazing how suddenly one of your close guy friends stops talking to you, defriends you on FB, doesn't return your calls/texts all because of some girl. well when that bitch dumps you dont come crying to me. 'cause i won't give a rats ass! lol. sigh."

"I'm okay with not being a teacher. I'm okay with not being in a serious relationship. I'm okay with the fact that I'm still years away from being married and starting a family of my own. I'm okay with the fact that I just entered my stage of becoming in my life. I'm okay with who I am now. I'm okay with dealing with my triggers in a less destructive way. I'm okay with dealing with the ugly stuff in my past. I'm okay with the fact that today is a new day in a new year. I will be okay."


"you can never have one too many polo dresses."


These are just the most recent in my profile. I love going back and re-reading what I posted. It helps me reflect on that instant/period of my life. I've gone through a whirlwind of emotions since last May. Spending my summer in DC/East Coast helped put a lot of things into perspective. At one point last year I was ready to runaway from it all and move across the country to escape everything. Sad to say that I've done this more than once all under the pretext of school and getting my education. However, now I'm not going to runaway. I'm staying where I'm at, because truth be told I love where I live and the people I'm around. I need to dig deep and be true to myself and to who I am. So this is the first step in writing down my experiences, ideas, thoughts, dreams, and fears. No more holding back. Just raw pure me. I hope I'm ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment