January 24, 2012

All nighter

I told myself that I would not freak out about school this semester, yet here I find myself again! Again, about to have meltdown no. 2 of the school year!!!! So this is what I'm going to do: grab some coffee and pull an all nighter. Now is this all nighter even necessary? No. But will it make me feel better? Yes! I hope to get all of my work done tonight so that I can at least be a bit more relaxed on Friday evening. Some habits are definitely hard to break. And I may or may not have shed a tear or two out of frustration and desperation. I feel that I may have gotten in over my head with working full time and going to school part time with observations. I keep telling myself that I can do this, yet I find myself not believing those words I'm trying to convince myself with....

HELP! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment