January 17, 2012

Currently coveting

Yes, around lovely round of currently coveting. I have two upcoming trips to Vegas for friends birthday celebrations in May and June, which of course means I get to wear more dresses and swim suits! After a trip to Target I realized that maybe finding a swimsuit will be harder than I expected. The last few years that I've bought swimsuits I've gone to J.Crew. I gave Target a try and it disappointed. Maybe I'll find something elsewhere?! I hope so, but in case I don't I plan on getting one of the following.



Hopefully I can find a more reasonably priced swimsuit elsewhere, but its hard when I know I can go to J.Crew and almost always get what I'm looking for. Anyone else looking forward to the summer and swimsuit shopping?

1 comment:

  1. i'm looking forward to the summer but not swimsuit shopping! and I feel the same way about JCrew. Why don't we have more $$, or why isn't JCrew cheaper!? BTW love the glasses :)

    ReplyDelete